View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 07:02 PM   #26
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Default Re: Post Your Mike D'antoni stuff here!!!

He's a face up PF that doesnt post up,has a fairly good handle for a 6'8" guy, can't shoot it decently for a guy his size,slashed to the basket and is one of the most athletic guys on our team...in other words...he's a SF lol

As for that Landry Fields statement,I dont know about fits but all I know is so far in this young season,Chandler HAS to be considered our MVP if we were to give out an award today.He has definitely been our most consistent and productive player.PPL are already talking about him for most improved player.Toney Douglas,despite my reservation still about him playing the point, has shown tremendous heart and effort....especially on D.Dude pretty much embarassed Kirk Hinrich.Hinrich could barely advance the ball past half court.I dont dismiss you admiration for Landry's play but if he's gonna start,the only person who should be sittin behind him should be Gallinari.And for the record, no this is not me "hating" on Gallinari...fair is fair.He's been the least consistent out of our wing players.Just givin credit where credit is due...n i've been doin that alot more often as of late.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote