View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #88
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Officially renewed for a full 2nd season:

http://tv.ign.com/articles/113/1133012p1.html

As someone who's read the source material, is there enough there to keep doing these shows. I imagine if your writing something like a comic for something like this, it probably works out perfectly because you can jump from group of survivors to another group.

Like I could imagine this season progressing without ever revisiting the black guy and his son. Then next season jumping to them entirely. Or jumping to a completely seperate group in another part of the world all together.

And since it's already been picked up for a second season, then that I'm guessing means we're not gonna get a lot closure on this season in terms of what the cause of the outbreak was, what the solution is, or any long term resolution for this group of survivors.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote