View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 11:42 PM   #2
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brandon Roy having knee issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/in...on_roys_k.html

This.................. sucks. I'm convinced we will never see the team fully healthy, and thus never see what they are actually capable of. We have never seen the RAMBO line up on the court in a real game before. Just as it appeared we were getting close to seeing it with the return of Oden, Roy is having problems. Maybe we will see it, but will they all be fully healthy?

............ I'm bummed.

This thing is killing me, we are so fujcin unlucky how can this be possible?
It's always "something" that bother us, something that makes us don't believe we can beat anyone.
I read a lot of posts talking about "karma" and i just laughed at that, now i'm start to believe in that sh!t .. really.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote