View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 10:38 PM   #2
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Detroit Wants To Be 3rd Team In Melo Trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
I had mentioned before it made sense that Detroit be a team involved in the trading of Melo because they have Tay available. Now it's in the rumors....

I guess the real question is what other team is involved and what exactly do we get? It's too bad Melo doesn't want to come to Detroit. We could just make the trade straight up. I understand that he wants to have a chance to win a championship and be in a bigger market though.
Kaman? salaries seem like they would work and Melo ends up in a major market on a young team with some talent.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote