View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 11:40 PM   #5
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Detroit Wants To Be 3rd Team In Melo Trade

I wouldn't want AK47 instead of Tay. What's the point in that. I'm actually glad Joe D didn't go after Fesenko now. While I thought he had some upside before it's clear he's not a starter in the league now. The Jazz could really use him with Okafur being out and he still doesn't play. He showed up out of shape this season.... I don't like guys with no work ethic. Hit the gym in the summer.

I don't think the Nuggets would do that either. They want a 1st round pick. I can't say that I blame them. Get a decent player and then to go with that a chance at someone who could be really good too. That seems fair for giving up one of the best players in the league.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote