View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 06:28 PM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Potential Dynasty

I think a lot of things would be different. I doubt we would have drafted Batum, and if we did he would have stayed overseas for a bit, and even if that happened, he would likely have been traded.

Roy would still have his knee issues, so that would still be a set back.

I do think the Blazers would be better with Durant, but I think we would still struggle down low. But hindsight is 20/20. I still think that if Oden never got hurt, we'd be better now than we would be with Durant right now.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote