View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 04:45 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tony Parker has filed for divorce

She's a cheating whore. She has male friends (like Mario Lopez) she takes trips with. Whose wife goes on trips with male friends without their husband? Plus he had no control at all. REmember when she talked about how she had to teach him because he had no sex skills? Talking to a reporter during a game? I know she was hot but he's a $10M a year athlete, it's not like you or me. Plus she was old.

Tony, DO NOT REMARRY. You are young and rich. And avoid cougars, because apparently he feels it necessary to marry them.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote