View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 11:43 AM   #65
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Can Someone Explain to me the Enes Kanter Situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukfan22
It's always fun reading the Illinois rationale for Bruce Weber being a shitty recruiter. I remember it well from the Tubby days.
I don't see how you made the connection between that tired argument (which hasn't been relevant for a couple years now by the way) and anything that was said in this thread. If Cal was pulling the same type of recruits at Louisville, UK fans would be vilifying him and calling him a cheater as well. It's really funny how UK fans are so in denial about such an obvious truth. Enjoy your future vacated final 4.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote