View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 12:38 PM   #71
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can Someone Explain to me the Enes Kanter Situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
I don't see how you made the connection between that tired argument (which hasn't been relevant for a couple years now by the way) and anything that was said in this thread. If Cal was pulling the same type of recruits at Louisville, UK fans would be vilifying him and calling him a cheater as well. It's really funny how UK fans are so in denial about such an obvious truth. Enjoy your future vacated final 4.

Man all the Illinois fans here have quite the inferiority complex. No one at UK was saying jack shit about Cal when he was at Memphis doing the same thing.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote