View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 07:02 PM   #5
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is dealing my Collison for Kaman giving away too much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by benJAMin
Just the way my league is falling out right now, can't seem to land bigs for a relative price so I might have to overpay. I'm basically a 9 or 10 in every cat except fg% and blocks, where I'm a 1 in both. If I can add just a few points in both of those cats I'll be in really good shape.
And my guess is that the Delfino owner would be happy to make that deal now.

Yeah I hear you.

Lucky for me, he then waived Delfino. I'm going to pick him up in a day or two since he could be back in a week.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote