View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 02:41 PM   #14
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Derek Jeter's contract up - Yankees suddenly fiscally responsible - Why?

I think people are missing my point. I'm not arguing Jeter's worth. I'm confused as to why, of all people the Yankees are making a stand with him when they had similar changes to make stands prior, or could make a stand later. People are answering whether they think Jeter is worth it or not, i'm asking what about Jeter specifically and this time is making the Yankees blink.

Jeter won't leave but DAMN it would be funny if he went to the Red Sox or something. I think i could listen to talk radio 24/7 if that happened.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote