View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 07:43 PM   #1
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Amar'e Stoudemire Fan Thread

Props Franchize.

Post your Stat business right here.

Praise him, rip him. Cuss him if need be.

I will kick it off.

I thought when Stat ripped his team mates for all that losing, they were gonna fold.

Surprised me, by playing inspired ball.

The Leader need to take charge and he did.

But he needs to own up to all them damn turnovers.

And I want him more near the rim. Better chance of and and-1 situation under the goal than 20 feet away.

His rebounding isn't a major concern to me, as long he hits around 8-10 a game.

I think he is finding his stride, I'm quite happy with him at the moment.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote