View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 11:50 PM   #181
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Walking Dead

You guys serious? There's 13 more episodes?

Yes! I don't think I could have been fully satisfied with only 6 albiet damn good episodes.

BTW, did it bug anybody else that:

the blonde didn't get her ass chomped? I mean I know it's her sister and she loves her but shit should have had more protective measures. I don't care if that was my boy, say your peace but don't put others at risk looking out for you ass.
And that woman went off on her husband. Bam, Merle's bro should have made a comment. i would have lost it.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote