View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 09:24 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Mike Beasley to Kansas State

"The top-rated power forward in the class of 2007 (Michael Beasley) says he'll play his college ball at Kansas State. The Web site GoPowercat.com reported Friday that Michael Beasley of Mouth of Wilson, Va., ranked as the No. 4 overall recruit in his class by Rivals.com, made his commitment to the Wildcats and new coach Bob Huggins. "I just had a great opportunity to play for one of the best coaches in the history of college basketball and make some history there myself," Beasley told GoPowercat.com. "Hopefully we can all take K-State to the Final Four, or even further." Topeka Capital Journal

"Beasley has formed friendships with the top two players in the Rivals rankings for the class of 2007, Cincinnati high school teammates O.J. Mayo and Bill Walker. Huggins is recruiting both, and Beasley said, "I can't really speak too much on them. I'd just love to have them end up here with me. They are definitely great friends. I hope to have them there with me. If they aren't there, I guess that would be their loss." Topeka Capital Journal
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote