View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 07:56 AM   #10
Niquesports
Good college starter

Default Re: Why can't LBJ and DWade learn from Ginobili?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scal
Like a lot of people have mentioned, old habits die hard.

LeBron and Wade would have been ball dominate their entire lives in organised ball, through high school/college, and into their pro careers. Whereas Manu, I imagine, would have probably come through in a more Euro, ball-movement type of game which encourages you to move off the ball and into open spots on the floor, rather than having a guy go 1-on-1 that a lot of American players tend to favor.

I said at the start of this whole Miami experiment that Wade would probably have to improve as a spot-up shooter (as I saw LeBron being handed the primary ball-handling duties). And so far LeBron has been more consistent and when Wade has struggled the Heat tend to lose (Wade is really the barometer for the Heat).

I must first admit i have only seen 3 Heat gm. All blow outs ,but what I have seen is players standing around watching.This team doesnt have a floor leader. Wade and Bron are both trying not to do too much so that they include each other. But many times when its clicking they look unstopable. I dont understand when people say they cant play together. They did just fine in the Olympics with even more star players. I dont want to put all the blame on Spo but if the players aren't working together its the system not the players when you have that much talent.
Niquesports is offline   Reply With Quote