View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just traded Iggy, Odom, and Morrow for Nash and Landry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Not sure how it's going to turn out, but my team is floundering early on so I had to give it more direction. You guys think I got hosed in this deal or what? I know I gave up a lot.

At first glance it looks like you lost on the trade... But it could go either way.

Odom will most likely slow down soon, and Iggy isn't happy in Philly so his play will drop in my opinion (though he may get traded and step up). Morrow can get hot.

Nash will give you consistency points, assists and fg%, Landry as filler.

Not too bad (to me), but it could go either way.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote