View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 12:45 PM   #4
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Just traded Iggy, Odom, and Morrow for Nash and Landry.

I'm definately banking on Odom slowing down once Bynum returns, and Iggy continue to be up and down with injuries and chemistry issues.

I'm also banking on Landry improving. He is a positive attitude player and I just don't see guys like Dalembert, Cousins, and Thompson taking his minutes in the long run.

My team leads the league in 3's, so Morrow was expendable... still, Odom and Morrow both had great games last night so I guess we'll see.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote