View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 11:53 PM   #2
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who are we going after this summer?

Honestly have no clue, the free agent crop isn't that intriguing for our weaknesses, or really just overall. There's guys like Carl Landry, who I'm a big fan of being a Purdue fan, but I don't see him solving any problems for us.

I think whatever the roster looks like, in terms of big additions that is, next year will be decided via trade this summer, not just outright FA signings. Still a LONG ways to go obviously until we know who's available.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote