View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 02:43 AM   #8
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: most amount of $ you've found and where?

I'm guessing stealing doesn't count as "finding", so. . .I found a $20 once a long ass time ago, like when I was in like 4th or 5th grade. It was winter at the time (snow on the ground), and I was walking home sort of kicking the snow along the curb 'cause I was bored. After I kicked over some snow a handful of times, I noticed I saw some paper or something right under where I just kicked the snow, and I was like wtf? Double checked and it was a $20.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote