View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #5
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Should I try to trade for Scola?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards1978
Really? Scola is more valuable than Odom?

20/9 > 15/10 especially since Odom will be going back to the bench soon. Scola also averages less TOs. Odom has about 1 more assist and 6% higher shooting right now.

I've got Scola on my team and he's been nice even though he should be a first option, but they won't use him like one.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote