View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 06:40 PM   #26
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: most amount of $ you've found and where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
When I was a sophomore in high school, I found $500 under a recliner in my living room. When I found it, I called all my friends and told them about it and I was so stoked I had found that ammount of money. Come to find out after I spent it all, it was a Christmas bonus my dad had gotten from his social club.

You found money in your father's household and you spent it? That's not called finding a random amount of money, it's called stealing from your family. You think some random passerby accidentally walked through your house and dropped half a grand on his way out?

I also found 5gs in my parent's bedroom, it was just left there completely unattended in my dad's locked nightstand, imagine that!
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote