View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 12:09 PM   #34
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: most amount of $ you've found and where?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally450
When I was a sophomore in high school, I found $500 under a recliner in my living room. When I found it, I called all my friends and told them about it and I was so stoked I had found that ammount of money. Come to find out after I spent it all, it was a Christmas bonus my dad had gotten from his social club.

Lol, you didn't even bother asking your parents? I don't know, but if it was me, i would assume that it was their money.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote