View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 12:48 AM   #33
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What did you want to be at...

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
I enjoy learning and I'm an extremely hard worker with great focus when I have passion for something... but I've never had any passion for school whatsoever. None. Zero.

If my passion matched up with some sort of realistic career I'd be a bazillionaire by now.

Ditto on that, I hate school with a fury.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote