View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 12:49 AM   #35
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What did you want to be at...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizko
Word. Thats cool. To be fair you live right on the coast in nice ass Bar Harbor while I live in Bangor

I spent the first 15 years of my life in Bangor, so yeah, I know what that's all about... nope, I probably wouldn't want to stay there my whole life.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote