View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 07:15 PM   #14
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: rap blackout thread part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
the verse, but the beat is great too. but that verse? hardest... shit... ever. IMO better than anything on 'the infamous' by mobb deep (starface where you at?). the way he builds the momentum is crazy to me

I'm partial to Mobb Deep only because I've heard them a billion times.

When you hear those first few notes on Survival Of the Fittest, you're thinking awwww shit who bout to get f*cked up today!?
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote