View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 07:15 PM   #11
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2010-11 NBA D-League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Nope, it's hard to monitor the ABA because they can't even update their own site correctly so I can't even find any updates. Along with the fact there's 60 teams in the ABA isn't there?

But anyways, Sherron Collins (Assigned by Charlotte to the Maine Red Claws), Jonny Flynn (Assigned once again from Minnesota to the Sioux Falls Skyforce), and Antoine Walker will all be playing for their respected D-League teams tonight, on FutureCast, I'll probably tune in for a little bit to see what's up.

I just wish Sherron Collins could have a chance to show his talent in NBA, really.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote