Thread: Kyle Lowry
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 09:25 AM   #5
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kyle Lowry

Quote:
Originally Posted by soadrules
I like Lowry as a spark off the bench because he gets our secondary playes involved. Brooks gets us started hot and Lowry keeps it moving, and I feel they compliment each other and the flow of the game works well with the combination of those two. I think that was a major part of our success last year.

I agree with you. That's what I was trying to say earlier. Lowry likes to push the ball. Guys like Hill, Lee, and Budinger like to run the fast break and Lowry is great at doing that.

I'm not saying Lowry is not good enough to start, is just that he is a big reason why Houston's bench was successful last year. The Brooks/Lowry combo is very good and IMO Lowry is a top 5 PG coming off the bench.
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote