View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 06:05 PM   #11
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Could this new SuckerPunch Movie be better than the Matrix? (NEW FEATURETTE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Not terribly excited about this movie. Sin City has been the only movie filmed like this that I care for. I'd be very surprised if this movie is even close to The Matrix in my mind.
The expectation alone made by a thread like this... will ensure that theres no way it reaches the nostalgia of the original Matrix.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote