View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 10:21 PM   #26
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm not sure "Globabl Warming" is the right term for what we're experiencing, but:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefthook00
I went for a swim in the ocean yesterday. And slept only in boxers with the windows open. LOL.
F*ck you!!!

Seriously though don't you wish for a little bit of change around Christmas?

*yes I actually wrote Christmas with the Christ part capitalized. All you athiests will just have to eat your tofu and drink your latte and support the terrorists in some other way.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote