View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 03:41 AM   #34
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: There is a serious lack of good soulful rock bands today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
I don't understand why you'd see a band four times if you think they suck.

1st time was in Chicago and obviously didnt know i wouldnt like it

2nd time i was hoping maybe the first show was a fluke bad one, the ticket was free from a friend in NYC and I really wanted to see the other band, Sound Tribe Sector 9 (who kicked ass)

the 3rd (Bonnaroo) and 4th (Wakarusa) they were at festivals and I was posting up at the stages where they played to wait for later bands.
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote