View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 12:38 PM   #3
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pistons go super small-ball, beat Cavaliers

I agree with you Stuckey, Kuester is a terrible coach. We also saw last year how he went small for certain stretches of the season. While this team has depth at every position that doesn't mean it's necessarily the best thing to do. I'm not a big fan of the small ball game. It can work for a few minutes at a time against certain lineups but other than that I think it's way over rated. If you look at the teams who are contenders in this league they all one one thing in common... good big men who defend the interior. Boston, LA, Orlando, Chicago, etc. etc. I like that Monroe started and I think they need to keep doing that. Charlie was good but Monroe is the future. Charlie seems to do well in that 6th/7th man role anyhow.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote