Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 03:04 AM   #27
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
Well the question can go both ways. People these days think that beliefs are based on fact, when in reality we don't know jack shit. So basically all the people running around saying religion is stupid are just as ignorant and annoying as the assholes who shove bibles in your face every 20 seconds.

My stand is I don't care if you're religious or not as long as you don't act like a prick towards me or anyone else we can be cool. Cause in the end it might turn out that we're both wrong and we wasted our lives being a bunch of stupid monkeys flinging shit at each other over something we cant prove.

In short, live and let live.
Bingo!
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote