View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 07:51 PM   #21
magnax1
Green Union's Grant

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jon Stewart's complete ownage on GOP's 9/11 vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
Well, the level of absurdity and hypocrisy in the political area merits constant outrage.
I guess it merits outrage, but outrage doesn't really do much. It's just rather obnoxious, maybe not to everyone, but to me it is.
I guess all I'm really saying is that I hate political commentators as much as I hate politicians.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote