View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 05:10 AM   #7
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm quitting smoking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I'm replying to this with a youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEaKk4rhIeo

That was actually from the Dewey Cox movie. Seriously though, good luck. I know that shit ain't easy. By the way, I saw a study recently that said second hand smoke kills 600,000 people a year. Not sure how accurate it is, just something to think about.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote