View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 10:56 AM   #22
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm quitting smoking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
why? You can't run away from your friend forever. You have to deal with it.
Absolutely right.

You just have to create your hatred over cigs that will make you never touch them ever again in any tempting circumstances in your head. Mine? I totally detest the smell, and one of smokers I know is a cousin I also detest.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote