View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 07:50 PM   #7
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Don't look now but we're 7-6, a 5 seed, and 1st in the central

The Knicks game was enough. I'm not watching another game until JOB's gone, I'm dead serious. Personnel wise I'm a pretty big fan of what Bird's done, but if he won't fire O'Brien, fire Bird too. Dan Burke should be the interim head coach yesterday.

I hope someone's in Bird's ear that he's losing diehards now, the people that have been sitting in the seats his entire tenure here. Enough with the blind loyalty Larry, do your damn job.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote