View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 12:40 AM   #5
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Despite all the trades, Suns probably keeping Steve Nash

I just watch the Suns play two games after the trade one was a win , and this nite they lost to the Kings in the last minute.

They owned the game , and lost defensive desire at the end. Easily fixed.
This team I really like , and they pulled off a heII of a trade with the oRLANDO.
Once they start concentrating and looking to move more thru the lane , to create more options for Nash , they will be quite deadly.
You may think I am going out on a limb here , but Amare was not good for the Suns .. never thought he was the answer. He was a big that had to have boards come to him ..
Right now the three Lopeez , Gortat and Frye are hungry for the board work , and that is more deadly for Suns ... it makes them a better team defensively as well as inside low post presence.
This team only has 2-3 years left , and I would not doubt that Nash convinces Vince to stay.
Gentry alreay has them playing well even though their record doesn't say much.
They are the best sub .500 team I've ever saw , and I still think they make the playoff's.
I had Nash at top 5 PG's in the league .. excuse me - he is still a top 3 PG in the league... Gentry is watching his minutes and it really has helped.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote