Thread: Mlb 2007
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 06:13 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mlb 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman_Yao
Outfielders ~Bourn, Burrell, Roberson, Rowand, Victorino, Werth

I don't see Pat going anywhere. . .but we shall see. . .

I know my own team bruh...it was a serious of hypothetical questions. And Pat the back sint going anywhere because the Phillies cant upgrade his departure. They tried and couldnt land that bat so they will go with him because there isnt much out there to upgrade upon.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote