View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 12:01 AM   #17
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!
Default Re: OT: UFC 67 (Cro Cops UFC debut)

Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Big Nog could possibly go to the UFC, which would suck for Cro Cop since Nog beat him and he hasent avenged it. I think that would be an AWESOME rematch.

What is there for Nog to do in Pride? Not like he's getting a title shot since he's lost to Fedor twice and Fedor isn't losing his belt, possibly ever.

He would just be another huge addition to a division that is gaining some depth. You'd then have Cro Cop, Nog, Sylvia, Arlovski, Couture - possibly Vera if he ever decides to sign instead of pursuing Pride. The division would quickly begin to regain it's depth and excitement.

I can't wait til my favourite MMA fight, Georges St. Pierre, steps back into the octagon and lays an enormous beatdown on Matt Serra. The 170 division is stacked - Hughes, Karo, Sanchez, Fitch, Penn (unless he stays at 155 after fighting Pulver), Koscheck - and I really can't wait for St. Pierre to start defending against some really legitimate fighters. I don't think any of them can beat St. Pierre, but they are all very talented.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote