View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 11:01 PM   #17
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation
Default Re: OT: UFC 67 (Cro Cops UFC debut)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Big Nog could possibly go to the UFC, which would suck for Cro Cop since Nog beat him and he hasent avenged it. I think that would be an AWESOME rematch.

What is there for Nog to do in Pride? Not like he's getting a title shot since he's lost to Fedor twice and Fedor isn't losing his belt, possibly ever.

He would just be another huge addition to a division that is gaining some depth. You'd then have Cro Cop, Nog, Sylvia, Arlovski, Couture - possibly Vera if he ever decides to sign instead of pursuing Pride. The division would quickly begin to regain it's depth and excitement.

I can't wait til my favourite MMA fight, Georges St. Pierre, steps back into the octagon and lays an enormous beatdown on Matt Serra. The 170 division is stacked - Hughes, Karo, Sanchez, Fitch, Penn (unless he stays at 155 after fighting Pulver), Koscheck - and I really can't wait for St. Pierre to start defending against some really legitimate fighters. I don't think any of them can beat St. Pierre, but they are all very talented.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote