Thread: SF - it's time
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 10:43 PM   #3
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: SF - it's time

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
the rotations are so important- it really is the main role of a coach. Put them in the right spots to succeed and it will happen- be too smart for your own good and put the role players in the best spots to succeed and it will never work.
------
i look at moute as someone who should be at sf more than pf, and might as well play the hell out of sanders, i think he might be a good one

You have a point about Sanders.
Tonight against the Sprs Gooden got some minutes ,
IMO Gooden and Sanders can easily handle the PF duties for the Bucks for the next 3 + years.
Ilusova I think should be packaged in a deal to get another player... He might be bait in the off season for a PG.

I still think Maggette , CDR can man the SF spots... and John Salmons when he need to rest , can have both Maggette and CDR on the floor.

I really think Skiles has so many assets his brain is screwed up on the rotations.

If this team doesn't get into the playoff's I think they should look to trade Ilusova and Jennings and get a PG that can really run the team.

SF Maggette / CDR
SG Salmons / CDR
PF Gooden / Sanders
C Bogut / Gooden
PG
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote