View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 11:38 AM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Suns vs. Spurs Thread 02/01/07

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobore
Huh?

Did i stutter? Did i say anything even remotely not true?

for your failure to be funny.

Am i the only one who thinks this is a big game? Or do all the Suns fans think magically this year's playoffs will be different, even if they can't beat the specific teams in their way ever? If the Spurs beat the Suns every regular season game, will the Suns magically turn it on in the playoffs? i doubt it.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote