View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 02:19 PM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default anyone else here ever been to Miami Beach?

As I sit here in 4 degree chill, I can't help but get angry when I watch ESPN and see all those lucky *******s in south beach soaking up the sunshine. Man, I love that place. I went there for Spring Break in '04 and '05. I'm not even THAT big of a party guy. I just love the beaches, the women, the car the food, and the overall "flavor" of the place. While I love the three main streets (Collins, Washington, and Ocean), I would say my favorite is Ocean. It has a pretty sweet Fat Tuesdays, the Clevelander, and some pretty awesome restaurants (Johnny Rockets and TGI Fridays were the only ones I could afford, though). Overall, I am amazed at how late the action carries on until. It was just as busy at 5 a.m. as it was at midnight. For those who have been there, what do you like/dislike about Miami Beach? Where were some of your favorite places?
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote