View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 06:33 PM   #8
jaydacris
BTE One Hit Wonder

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Retro gaming - NES - Ghosts n Goblins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Ghosts n Goblins is an absolute classic. As is it's next gen successor, Ghouls n Ghosts. It was extremely difficult, but my friend and I did in fact beat it, something we still gloat about.

I don't remember silver surfer specifically, but wasn't that more impossible than difficult. Not unlike the N64 Superman game, that was indeed exceptionally difficult, but part of that difficulty stemmed from the fact that the game was so attrocious that no one really cared to continue trying it?

And doesn't Battle Toads have a reputation of being among the most difficult games ever.

pretty much
ninja turtles 1 on nes deserves a mention, that game was frustratingly difficult
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote