View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 09:11 AM   #10
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Retro gaming - NES - Ghosts n Goblins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Ghosts n Goblins is an absolute classic. As is it's next gen successor, Ghouls n Ghosts. It was extremely difficult, but my friend and I did in fact beat it, something we still gloat about.

I don't remember silver surfer specifically, but wasn't that more impossible than difficult. Not unlike the N64 Superman game, that was indeed exceptionally difficult, but part of that difficulty stemmed from the fact that the game was so attrocious that no one really cared to continue trying it?

And doesn't Battle Toads have a reputation of being among the most difficult games ever.

Yes!! ...Silver Surfer is impossible. There's no possible way of completing one stage let alone the entire game.

Here's a review

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvnRBywkUZ0
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote