View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 04:36 PM   #7
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tyrus Thomas out 8 weeks with knee injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
T2 and Diop are two terrific shot-blockers. And T2, in my mind, is a G-Dub in training because of the way he cuts to the basket. Can we stay with our current 13 players and still make the playoffs? I mean, figure 8 weeks out for T2 is basically the rest of the season.

Our only hope is that the combo of McGuire/Najera/Brown can get it done. I'm not holding my breath.
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote