View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 07:08 PM   #5
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Eric Gordon out 3-4 weeks with wrist injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
This is a huge blow because they go on a 11 game road trip starting Feb 2. I ope they do well, but I wouldnt hold my breath

1-10 is my prediction

and i doubt it will be that long, he wants to play and he is a warrior.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote