View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 07:45 AM   #3
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mavs fans. tell me about pavlovic

I am kind of surprised at how well he has fit in.

I don't know if they will sign him for the rest of the year b/c they may want to keep a roster spot open in case of a trade but I hope they keep him.

He plays solid team defense, hits the 3, passes well and seems to just be a very solid role player.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote