View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pistons fall to Knicks; Mozgov gets best game

Even though the Pistons lost I really liked the games the rookie bigs had. Mozgov finally had a game that we all wondered if he had the ability to do. I always enjoy watching the new talent grow in the league. It'll be interesting to see how his career progresses. If he turns into a legit C next to Amare, NY has a pretty decent future ahead of them.

I'm also glad to see the continued success of Monroe. I'm always wondering what position is going to be his more natural position (though I know he'll play both from time to time). He still seems like a PF to me. The dude just reminds me of Pau Gasol.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote