View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #1
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Now There's Gordon & Stuckey Trade Rumors..

Quote:
Pistons dealing Rodney Stuckey or Ben Gordon?
Detroit simply canít afford to retain Rodney Stuckey, a restricted free agent, at market value, with the prospect of either he or Ben Gordon coming off the bench. Detroit already has one of the NBAís highest-paid benches, and itís hasnít been working out too well. It also canít afford to let Stuckey, a player theyíve invested four years in developing, walk away for nothing. Instead, the team should re-sign Stuckey, then put one, or both players, on the block. Both should draw interest on the market, and the Pistons could be in the position to net a player that could better balance their roster. There isnít necessarily a right answer as to who the Pistons should keep. Both Stuckey and Gordon have quality skill sets. Stuckey has size, can get to the free-throw line and defend three positions. Gordon can be a lights-out scorer with unmatched range. ó Booth Newspapers

I'm all for trading BG. I think he's one of the guys who could bring us the most in return. While he can light it up sometimes, this experiment just hasn't worked out yet. If we could trade him and end up with a center I'd be happy.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote