View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 01:58 PM   #126
Droth24
Gonna kick cancers ass

Droth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroth24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official Droth24 Thread: Pray for me fellow Lakers fans.

Haha so get this. i finally became academically eligible this week and we were supposed to have our rivals at home tonight for senior night. but we got snow today and yesterday so the game got moved to thursday and we knew the snow was coming so my parents moved my chemo appt. back a day so i would still be able to play. and they changed it like last week. then on monday the last practice before the game, in the last five minutes. i sprained my ankle really bad. ****! so unfourtanate. im going to try to play with it though.
Droth24 is offline   Reply With Quote